Bundt Cake Contest
A Bundt Cake is any cake baked in a bundt pan. There is not any special ingredients that make it a bundt cake – it’s the pan. The cake is served upside down showing the design of the pan.
|10:00 AM||Cakes must be in place at Crapaud Exhibition Actiplex on Saturday, July 28th, 2018 and will become property of the Crapaud Exhibition.|
Bundt Cake Contest Details:
- Cake pan should be approximately 8 inches in diamater.
- Do not ice your cake. It can have a light powdered sugar cover or a thin glaze.
- No cake mixes or commercial cakes.
- Use masking tape to write your name and phone number on the bottom of the plate.
- Put the name of the cake (e.g. Apple Cinnamon)
- Winner’s name may be written in the newspaper or posted on social media.
- Cakes will be judged on:
- Appearance: 20%
- Texture: 20%
- Even Distribution of Ingredients: 20%
- Taste: 40%
- The judges’ decision is final.
- One winning cake will receive a top prize of $60.00 and will be auctioned off. Remaining cakes will be sold at a set price or served to the public.
For more information, contact Catherine Ferguson at (902) 658-2026 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Years Winner: Sarah Dixon – Walnut Cake