General Rules and Regulations for Domestic Sciences and 4-H Classes
- All exhibits shall be under the control and direction of the Crapaud Exhibition, but solely at the risk of the exhibitor. The exhibition will not be responsible for damage, injury, loss or theft. Each exhibitor will be solely responsible for any article exhibited by him/her.
- Entry forms are available within the Exhibition booklet, online at Crapaud Exhibition Entry Form 2018, or by calling Della Ferguson at (902) 658-2626.
- Judges must not award prizes to unworthy exhibits. It is the intention of the Exhibition to give no distinction or premium of any kind to an article that does not deserve such an award.
- In the absence of any competition in a class/section, for reason of number of exhibits or inferior quality, the judges will exercise his/her discretion as to whether a 1st, 2nd, or any premium will be awarded. In all cases, no ties will be allowed.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor and not previously exhibited. The judges are authorized to award prizes to new entries only. Soiled, defective or old entries will be eliminated from the competition by the judge and/or committee chairperson.
- Only one entry per person per section is permitted.
- The Exhibition reserves the right to refuse any entries.
- Early registration is encouraged. Please address all entries to:
Della Ferguson ⋅ PO Box 34 ⋅ Crapaud, PE ⋅ C0A 1J0 – or via email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries received on Friday are to be handwritten as to Class and Section. All entries will be received and recorded at the Crapaud Curling Club (ice surface) on Friday, July 27th, between 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM, and not at the secretary’s office.
- The Crapaud Exhibition will donate the following prizes to the Women’s Institute with the most entries in Classes C, D, E, and F: 1st – $200, 2nd – $150, 3rd – $100.
- All 4-H exhibits will be brought in on Friday, July 27th, between 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM and judged on Friday.
- No exhibits may be removed from the curling club ice surface before 5:00 PM, Saturday, July 28th. Prize money may be picked up at the Cavendish Room office only after 5:00 PM, Saturday, July 28th.
Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 PM may not be available.