Wyman’s Two-Crust Blueberry Pie Contets
Prizes: 1st – $50.00, 2nd – $30.00, 3rd – $20.00
|10:00 AM||All pies must be in please at Crapaud Exhibition on Saturday, July 27th, 2019 and becomes property of the Crapaud Exhbition|
|10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon||People’s Choice voting|
Blueberry Pie contest details:
- Wyman’s will supply enough blueberries for 2 pies for each participant. Blueberries and tin foil pans can be picked up at Harvey’s Store in Crapaud.
- Bake your pie from scratch; no commercial or professional entries allowed.
- To season foil pan, rub both sides with cooking oil and bake at 350° F for 15 minutes.
- Use masking tape and indelible marker to write your name and phone number on the bottom of the pans provided.
- Winner’s name may be written up in the newspapers and social media.
- Judging Guidelines:
- Appearance: 25 points
- Taste: 30 points
- Filling: 20 points
- Crust: 25 points
- The judges’ decision will be final.
Last Years Winner: Marilyn Sentner
For more information, please contact Catherine Ferguson at (902) 658-2026 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Ferguson at (902) 940-7042